Join ZIPS®, the dry cleaning chance that features nearly $1.5 million in Average Product Sales-. How can we get it done? We provide customers high-quality take care of their clothing in the incredible cost of just $1.99 per outfit, PLUS 24 hour service.
No question ZIPS may be the smart option for a lot of people.
Other cleaners may charge as much as five occasions just as much thus making you wait days for the clothes. Therefore it is no question that customer demand is fueling our impressive growth.
No-one can match our model.
The ZIPS difference is our efficient technology-based system operated by our condition-of-the-art equipment. It enables our franchisees to deal with tremendous volume wisely, and keep solid margins for the services. Additionally for this streamlined technology, it’s not necessary to be worried about managing inventory or receivables – simplifying your entire day-to-day operations.
Nobody matches our experience.
Those who own ZIPS are proprietors themselves, operating one, or even more, ZIPS Dry Cleaners locations! Their expertise and support is going to be invaluable for you like a ZIPS franchisee. Our franchisees originate from all walks of existence, with backgrounds in finance, technology, the military, aeronautics, construction and much more. And since ZIPS locations aren’t open Sundays or holidays, our franchisees benefit from the rewarding lifestyle that is included with business possession.
Nobody matches our support.
ZIPS provides you with working out and also the tools you have to operate our high-volume dry cleaning business. Whenever you meet our leadership, it’s obvious that people take an energetic role for making ZIPS as effective as you possibly can for the franchisees.
Our 6-week comprehensive training course includes:
- Techniques and procedures specific to both dry cleaning and laundry
- Management, daily operations and back-office systems
- Specific store "start-up" assistance each and every new location
- An Operations Manual that gives immediate overview of procedures and obvious, step-by-step instructions in daily procedures and management policies trained within the ZIPS training course.
- Site Selection Guidelines to assist each franchisee make smart decisions concerning the site and placement of the ZIPS Dry Cleaners franchise.
- Marketing Support that may help you increase your business in the day you open your doorways, the ZIPS brand identity, together with advertising materials, marketing and marketing guidelines plus much more.
- Qualified candidates may have:
- $160,000-$180,000 Liquid assets
- $500,000 -$600,000 Unpledged assets
Be the first one to open a ZIPS Dry Cleaners in your town and find out why everybody will ZIPS.
Exclusive territories available these days!
*The very best 40% of ZIPS experienced member owned units had average product sales above $1.4 per unit from The month of january to December 2009. See Item 19 from the April 30, 2010 FDD for more details. This isn’t a deal to market a franchise. This offering is created by prospectus only. Source ZIPS Franchise Disclosure Document issued April 30, 2009. No offer or purchase of the franchise can be created except by an FDD first filed and registered with relevant government bodies. ZIPS Franchising, LLC, 7500 Greenway Center Drive, Suite 400, Greenbelt, MD 20770.