Wedding Dress Heirlooming
Our company specializes in wedding dress alterations we measure, trim, and stitch your gown which means you look your very best in your special day. Martinizing uses museum quality archival techniques and methods when restoring and looking after your wedding dress. Our wedding dress upkeep packaging is unlike any other gown upkeep service within the Milwaukee & Waukesha area. Your dress undergoes a wedding dress restoration and upkeep process prior to it being put into its archival chamber. These processes include gentle solvent baths, gentle tumbling techniques, and detailed hands finishing.
Here are the wedding dress upkeep steps we follow to keep the wonder and integrity of the wedding dress.
- Wedding Dress Inspection: Your wedding dress is meticulously inspected for stains. All beads and trimmings are tested for serviceability before the wedding dress restoration and upkeep process.
- Preliminary Maintenance: Substitute or reinforcement of beading and trimmings along with other minor wedding dress repairs when needed. Some beading may require extensive covering or reinforcing that could incur yet another charge.
- Clean: Your gown is inspected for just about any stains to become removed until you are moved to the cleaning process. Cleaning process vary in line with the material, trim, and kind of stains.
- Publish Cleaning: Wedding dress stain removal is finished at this time. A careful inspection for stains and residual matter is conducted.
- Wedding Dress Reinforcement: Beading, trimming, ornamentation, are tightened and replaced as needed.
- Hands Finishing Services: Special attention is offered towards the designer’s line and drape throughout the pressing tactic to be sure that your wedding gown is pressed perfectly. Beading, trimmings, lace, pearls, sequins, rhinestones, along with other embellishments need a high amount of attention throughout the hands finishing process.
- Client Inspection: We talk with you for any final viewing before your wedding dress is positioned in the archival chamber.
- Wedding Dress Archival Chamber: The wedding gown is wrapped and guaranteed in acidity free tissue paper, carefully folded, then covered with unbleached muslin and put into a custom acidity free museum quality archival chamber. Then we convey a muslin cover with optional monogrammed within the chamber.
- Wedding Dress Storage: It’s suggested you store your preserved wedding dress within the closet of the spare room inside your Milwaukee home. Never store the wedding gown within an attic room, garage or basement where it may be uncovered to elements able to compromising the marriage gown upkeep process. Lay this area flat to avoid shifting during storage.
Wedding dress upkeep from Martinizing Milwaukee dry cleaners could keep your wedding gown new for our children and grandchildren. Your kids and grandchildren can visit your wedding gown the actual way it seen your personal day with wedding dress restoration, upkeep, and storage from Martinizing. It will likely be stored such pristine condition they may even decide to put on it themselves at some point!
We take every possible precaution to guarantee the timeless upkeep of the wedding gown, by immediately cleaning the wedding gown, before using our Museum quality archival strategies to store your wedding gown, ensure that is stays new. Your bridal gown is an indication of the love and marriage and deserves the very best treatment. Martinizing dry cleaners would be the unquestioned Milwaukee wedding dress upkeep, restoration, and storage leaders.
To understand more about looking after your wedding gown, contact Martinizing today, and provide your gift lasting your whole lifetime and beyond.
Wedding Weekend: Gorgeous Wedding Gowns for Less
polly brown: Yes on decor for the wedding!
Elle Smith: Yes on the wedding decor video! And more wedding videos in general! Also getting married in 2017 <3 Elizabeth Shaw: Shelbey!! YES! To the decor video!! OMGOODNESS! I didn’t know that you and Will were on a MAGAZINE COVER!! You look absolutely gorgeous!! You will make a beautiful Bride Girly!
Gabrielle Gaudreau: I’m not even engaged anymore (we got married in June) but I love this and would love to see the decor you chose!
shelby jettenberg: please do a haul
Abbie Lesieur: This is a great video! I love that you were thinking about your followers and the price points were more reasonable then some videos!!!! Love you taste too! Can’t wait to see how you look on your wedding day
Juanita Barcenas: Thank you so much for this! I immediately pressed play as soon as I got the notification! ❤ you are stunning Shelby thank you for all that you share with us!
Bree: LOVE all the dresses in this video. I just purchased my dress recently, and I agree – I found so many dresses were SO expensive. Thankfully I got mine at a really reasonable price, but still – it was a bit stressful seeing all the costs!
Cherie Mertes: Girl the Benson dress is so it!! Oh my lord it is so adorable and different. I Love it!!! I know I am late watching this but damn that dress is so cute and perfect.
Debbie Vidal: virtually none of those dresses could br classed as wedding gowns. They are just white/cream evening dresses ! 🙁
Emblem109: how come no more wedding updates? i hope to see another video bt its been soo long now that i had to ask
Magical Lips with Megan: I just got engaged last week and have been BINGE watching your wedding videos. I’d love to see more!! You look beautiful on that wedding cover
Heather Holder Hill: I’ve been married for 4 years and I regret my dress so much. Even though everyone at my wedding loved it, the minute I tried it on at my first fitting I burst into tears. I knew I already had too much money in to back out and I felt so stuck. If I could go back, I would choose something like the Heather gown you have here (and it’s my name, lol). All in all I got married and it was wonderful and perfect but damn if I still wish I had chosen a different dress.
Claudia: Single and watching this
Rebecca Durham: Please film decor!
Katie Brown: I just got engaged 2 weeks ago, so thank you so much for making this video!! Love your picks.
Brianna Lees: YAAS